The Hayward Navigator Pro is one of a new crop of advanced automatic suction-side pool cleaners that has a list of impressive features and promises world-class performance. The Hayward Navigator is suitable for in-ground pools of all types and sizes, making it a great inground pool cleaner.
The Hayward 925ADC Navigator Pro is one of the highest-rated suction pool cleaners. It’s a bit more expensive than most of the suction-side pool cleaners but offers better coverage and cleaning performance.
The 925ADC Navigator Pro is an excellent wall climber and can handle different pool shapes. In this article, I have mentioned some of its key features and pros and cons to make it easy for you to decide whether it is suitable for you or not.
Hayward 925ADV Navigator Pro
There are so many pool cleaners out there in the market, but when you are in need of automatic pool cleaners, that navigate the surface leaving no area left, you should come to know a couple of hacks.
It is an automatic pool cleaner by a dint of a unique turbine-drive system. The feature eliminates the essence of a booster pump and allows less noise into the system. Secondly, the SmartDriving program runs intelligently and covers the maximum pool surface. Now, it is your turn to make a move based on these important features.
Here are few key features of 925ADV Navigator Pro, have a look
SmartDrive Programmed Steering
- While not quite as advanced as the smart navigation programs used in robotic pool cleaners, SmartDrive significantly improves the Navigator Pro’s cleaning performance and coverage.
- Instead of moving randomly, the cleaner takes a series of pre-programmed left and right turns.
- SmartDriveensures the cleaner covers all parts of the pool, including the cove, corners, floor, and walls, without missing any spots or spending too much time.
- It also prevents the hose from tangling.
Powerful And Constant Suction
- The Hayward Navigator Pro generates powerful suction without requiring a booster pump.
- It uses wings on both sides of the pool cleaner to pick up debris.
- The wings and skirt are designed to maintain suction power when the cleaner is picking up larger pieces of debris and when it goes over an uneven surface such as the drain.
- Many suction pool cleaners produce an annoying thump-thump noise as they clean.
- It gets worse when they get close to the pool surface.
- The Navigator Pro works so silently that you won’t realize it’s cleaning until you are right by the pool.
- The silent operation is thanks to a turbine-drive system that works smoothly and noiselessly.
Good Build Quality
- The Hayward Navigator Pro doesn’t have many complicated and moving parts like a robotic cleaner.
- It’s much easier and cheaper to maintain.
- It’s also designed to last for years. All parts are built with high-quality materials that don’t wear quickly.
- A good number of customers leaving reviews on Amazon say they’ve had theirs for around five years before they replaced it with another Navigator.
The well-programmed steering pattern
- The Hayward Navigator pro is well programmed to offer the best pool coverage during cleaning.
- This feature enables the cleaner to cover every area of the pool with less hose tangling.
- This technology makes cleaning fast since the machine can move from right to left without difficulties.
- The feature also ensures that you don’t have to go back to the areas that you have cleaned.
Easy to connect
- The Hayward Navigator is easy to connect and does not require any tools for connection.
- It also doesn’t require any programming to keep it working inside the pool.
- The connection takes less than ten minutes within which you can dip it in the pool, and the cleaning starts.
Why should you Buy Hayward pool Cleaners?
The demand and competition for automatic and manual pool cleaners are very high. But Hayward is leading the market with its over 80 years of experience and reputation. So, let’s see why you should choose a Hayward pool cleaner instead of its competitors in short.
- Automatic Cleaning: From the Hayward pool cleaner reviews, you already know that all of these are automatic cleaners that will let you do other important tasks, and the pool will be cleaned automatically.
- Powerful Suction Power: Suction power is another crucial factor that varies for different vacuum types and situations. This Hayward Pool Cleaner comes with a powerful suction capability and ensures vacuuming the uneven surfaces.
- Unique Wheels: Moreover, the wheels of these robotic cleaners come with unique and patented tire thread. As a result, maneuvering obstacles will not be an issue, and you will get a complete cleaning without any excuse.
- Size Of Pool: Most of the models are capable of cleaning large pools, and a few are suitable for medium-sized pools. So, choose accordingly as they are the best for what they are advertised.
- Decrease The Cost: Lastly, you will get such a cleaner going for the Hayward ones that will decrease the cost of running these vacuums for hours.
To Sum Up
The Hayward 925ADC Navigator Pro Suction Pool Vacuum is the perfect solution to your problems if you are looking for a simple, affordable but powerful pool cleaner.
Save yourself the hassle of having to do all the cleaning manually and get this device that cleans your pool with no supervision and no significant increase in your power bill.